Hawaiian Pineapple Round Candle
The sweet scent of pineapple mixed with exotic fruits you are sure to be taken back by this amazing smell! Handmade and packed into a plastic container of six bars. Makes great gifts!
- 17oz glass jar with lid
- Yellow in color
- instructions provided
- Do not place candle directly on furniture, fabric or countertops.
- Always place candles on non-porous, flame retardant surfaces.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended. Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Never let children play with candles.
- Do not move or tilt a burning candle. Glass containers are hot!
- Do not place a burning candle in a draft.
- Do not continue to burn candle when the wax content is less than 1/2 inch from the bottom of the container.
- Container candle wicks should trim naturally at about 3/8 inch.
- Always check for cracks, chips or hairline fractures in the glass container, do not burn candles with damaged containers.
- Keep the wax pool clean and free of matches or wick trimmings.
- Before burning a votive candle in our votive glass holder, place a couple of drops of water in holder. After candle is extinguished and cooled, votive should be easier to remove from holder.